I love my iPhone. Most days it doubles as my camera. It’s just so darn convenient! I wanted to share with you all what’s on my phone. I’ll split them into two sections… photo-related and otherwise… just for the sake of organization. So, today…
1. PicTapGo. $1.99 By far my favorite photo-editing app. I already use RadLab for editing my SLR photos and now I can use most of the same filters and recipes on my iPhone photos. I love being able to adjust the strength of the filters and being able to save combinations of them for repeated use. That is key. My favorite recipe is Lights On with Get Faded Neutral. With RadLab I also use Oh, Snap but it’s not to be found in PicTapGo. Since it’s release at the beginning of March it’s been my go-to photo app and it’s what all my Instagram photo’s are edited with.
3. Afterglow. $0.99 Up until PicTapGo showed up I was using Afterglow for editing my photos. Great control over brightness, warmth, contrast, and so on. A great little workhorse.
4. Over. $1.99 A new-to-me app which lets you add text over your images. Nice choice of fonts. I’m looking forward to playing with this one.
5. PicFrame. $0.99 I use this one primarily to get two photos onto one canvas when I’m printing with my Selphy 900.
6. TiltShiftGen. $0.99 Another app I haven’t used in a while but it was my go-to back in the day. I love the blur feature.
7. PicFX. $1.99 Again, this one hasn’t seen a lot of me lately. I used it mostly when I wanted to add bokeh to my photos or add faint color washes.
8. VSCO Cam. $0.99 Very similar to Afterglow. Great adjustment features for brightness, contrast, etc, but only in increments.
So, those are my favorite photo apps. What do you use on your iPhone’s for photo-editing?